Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's not always rainbows and roses

For the most part, I am doing pretty well with eating foods. I have been munching on granola, seeds and nuts without having that heavy feeling I used to have. I haven't been tracking my protein and liquid intake religiously (she says after preaching it in her last post) like I had been, and I'm almost certain I should get back to it. It has become a bit more difficult because of having to figure out every since ingredient in what I'm eating - especially frustrating in granola.

Last night I made some chicken drumsticks, and I didn't finish my portion because it just made me feel nauseous. Maybe I did something wrong with the marinade, or there was an issue with the chicken, but I just had to put it down and take an anti-nausea pill later.

I haven't had any severe bowel movements lately, which is nice, but still constipated-ish as usual. I take the stool softener when I remember.

I am hoping that I don't have any digestive issues while I'm out camping, but all the food I'm making is pretty "safe." I'll keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment