Friday, August 30, 2013

Crystal Light, friend or foe?

I have been having Crystal Light lately (peach iced tea). I've found it's helping me get that extra hydration in that I so desperately need. However, I think it's given me a mouth ulcer. I was inspecting this pain I've had in my mouth for a few days, and was able to check it out in the very good light at the bathroom at work. Lo and behold, it looks to me that I have an ulcer/sore in the back of my mouth, near my esophagus. It's so far back and so close to important bits that I'm uncomfortable using Orajel or Anbesol . Soo, Meryl suggested gargling with peroxide. I did it this morning, and it seemed to help a little bit. But I think the Crystal Light is what done me in, because I don't eat spicy foods or acidic stuff really, since I know those would be bothering my stomach.

Well, Crystal Light, you're the only thing new in my life.... So it's either stress or that. I hope it goes away soon, because I don't want to have to deal with this on the upcoming camping trip (less than a week ago). There's a likelihood that it's stress, but I doubt it. So this is clearly my weekly body-weirdness.....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment