Friday, August 2, 2013

25 lbs down!

After about 5 weeks, I am officially down 25 pounds! I'm kind of ecstatic. I am hoping to exercise more in the upcoming weeks, as I'm going to be getting a membership to Planet Fitness, and thinking about doing some yoga classes as well (for the meditation/serenity aspect, as well as just general fitness and flexibility). I am feeling thinner, but there's not a huge difference in clothing yet. The last time I weighed about this weight was in 2005, so I'm definitely feeling a little high from it.

Also, I was joking with my coworker yesterday that I wondered how far medical records go back.. That way I could call my old doctor that I used to see in NJ (back when I was in high school and such) and see what my weights were back then, lolol. See when the last time I was at my goal weight (160 currently, though I might change it to be lower down the road). Alas, I'm pretty sure medical records aren't held for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment