Friday, April 26, 2013

Continued frustrations!!! Plus some more intimate details..

So, I haven't been able to get ahold of my primary care physician's office to get the referral I need to go to the cardiologist for that final clearance. Still. Their phones have been out since Wednesday (if not earlier). I called the main hospital they are affiliated with, and then was transferred to a general referral line, so hopefully that will work? If not, I've asked Dave to go out and shake 'em down. Since I am at work during their business hours, and can't give them what for myself. I'm hoping they won't give him grief whenever I finally reach the point where it's time to "release the hounds," since I'm 99% sure he's my emergency contact, but from HIPAA laws they might not consider that enough. Meh. And it's not like they can call me to say "is this ok to give to him?" ....ARGH.

On another note, Dave and I have been having some difficulties in the bedroom lately, and though I thought they were not my fault at first, their persistence is really giving me cause for concern. Is it something I've done? The way I look? For awhile (xyz months ago), we would be getting down to it, and I would suddenly have a realization that I was horrified and disgusted by the way I looked (seeing myself from a omniscient perspective). Naturally, I would go cold and often start crying, and just "turn off." I haven't been feeling that way lately, but I'm really starting to get concerned that there's something wrong with me. It's even more bothersome because Dave and I haven't had much time together lately to talk about it, since we've both been working opposite hours. So in the meantime, I am just trying to not think about it, and not connect it to my size.

No comments:

Post a Comment