Monday, May 27, 2013

Family & Friends After Surgery

I haven't talked to my parents yet about my surgery date. I'm definitely ready to do that (as ready as I can be), but I'm not really sure where to go from here. I don't know when I would want them - or my mom, specifically - to come. During my surgery? Right when I come home? Maybe the weekend or something after it? I really don't know.... I don't know which would be less traumatic and more helpful. If there is even any time that would be helpful - to me or her. Frustrating. I know I want her support, and I know she wants to support me, but what can she do? Sit here while I sip on water slowly every 30 minutes? Walk around the block? It's almost more stressful for me to have her here because I'll be worrying about all the things that are wrong with the area I live in, and in the apartment.

Sigh. Haven't told them yet until I figure out what to do.... So I gotta make it quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment